I would like to thank you and your child for your cooperation in wearing face covering/masks on site. This additional measure has led to an increased sense of safety and confidence by all on site.
However, I am writing to ask for your help. Recently we have distributed a large number of disposable masks to students who have forgotten, or lost, or broken their own masks. This is not sustainable either financially or in terms of finding supplies. Please support us by ensuring your child has a mask to bring into the academy every day. This should be considered part of their every day equipment and uniform.
Furthermore, if your child uses public transport, please can you remind them of the following expectations as outlined by the local authority.
For students travelling to school by bus, they must:
– observe social distancing rules put in place
– be seated at all times
– use contactless payment or travel cards where necessary
– not eat or drink on the bus
– keep all windows open for ventilation
– follow instructions provided by the transport provider
– wash or sanitize their hands before and after their journey
– wear face coverings.
Thank you in advance for your support in keeping our community safe.
Mr M Gore