Team WA is celebrating another set of strong Post 16 results. Despite the backdrop of COVID, the first set of public examinations in two years, students have excelled and made us all proud!
As an IB World School, our results journey started back in July, where we recorded an enviable set of results. Five out of nine subjects outperformed global averages, with 90% of our IBCP students achieving a Grade A in their Reflective Projects. Today we have had the pleasure of celebrating strong Applied General results, which have enabled our students to go on to their first choice destinations, including higher level apprenticeships and Russell Group Universities.
Standout performers include:
- Harmann – Applied law: dist*, business (foundation diploma): dist, finance: C.
- Taye – Business (foundation diploma): dist*, IB DT: H5, finance: B.
- Dilaan – IB ESS: 6, IB biology: 5, IB reflective project: A, applied science: merit.
- Ben – Applied law: dist*, IB politics: 6, IB history: 6, IB English: 6, IB reflective project: A
- Lucy – Applied science: dist, IB DT: 7, IB biology: 5, IB reflective project: A.
- Max – IB math: 6, IB politics: 6, IB reflective project: A, finance: A.
- Verity – Applied law: dist*, travel: dist*, finance: C.
- Matthew – Applied law: dist*, engineering: dist, IB math: 4.
We would like to thank all staff and students for their tireless efforts in achieving these outcomes!