Regular, open communication and consultation is highly valued at Wilmington Academy. The parent voice sessions aims to represent the views of all parents/carers and to be a voice to inform our school of the needs of children and families. It facilitates communication between parents/carers and staff and governors. The forum works to provide feedback on provision, offer a parent’s perspective on current policy and practice and input into decision making and planning for future provision.
The Parent Voice sessions are not a place to address specific concerns about an individual child or issues relating to individual members of staff. Parents/carers who need to discuss these issues should approach their class teacher or Head of College
- To support and promote children’s learning.
- To help the school find out what parents and carers think about important issues.
- To involve parents and carers in school decisions.
- To make plans that support the ways the school wants to develop and improve outcomes for our children.
Dates for 2021/22 Academic Year
The sessions will take place virtually between 6:00pm-7:00pm.
- Thursday 2nd December 2021
- Thursday 10th March 2022
- Thursday 7th July 2022