Our college motto is ‘Anything is possible’ and we encourage our students to be aspirational and achieve the very highest standards in all aspects of their academy life. We are a community that encourages students to be hardworking, considerate, respectful of others, creative and resilient. Students in Apollo are supported by an excellent team of teachers and pastoral staff to create an environment where all students feel safe, supported and able to play a full part in the life of the school. We feel it is important for students to take ownership of their learning, not only for them to achieve academically, but to prepare them for their journey into further study, apprenticeship or employment so that they will be successful and fulfilled in their adult life.
Our vision is for Apollo to continue to go from strength-to-strength and achieve even higher standards every year.
Pete Devlin – Head of Apollo College
- Mr P Devlin – Head of College
- Miss G Stringer – Assistant Principal
- Miss L Evans – Assistant Principal
- Mr A Schoeddert – Head of Year 8
- Miss L Youdale – Head of Year 9
- Mr P Marshall and Mrs R Arthur – Student Service Managers (SSM)
- Mrs S Martin – Admin Office
- Mrs S West – Wellbeing Manager
- Mr P Devlin – Designated Safeguarding Lead