At Wilmington Academy, we have introduced a new system called SOCS (Schools Online Communications System) to manage our extracurricular programme from initial student sign-up through to the registering of attendance for activities/clubs and revision sessions.
Through SOCS, students and parents/carers can view and sign-up to our range of clubs, activities and interventions for each module. Your unique login details will enable you to view the co-curricular timetable for your child and will help you to encourage and monitor your child’s engagement with our wider extra-curricular offer.
The SOCS system allows you to log in to see what clubs and activities your child is involved in. You can view this information on your phone, tablet or PC and (if desired) synchronise the clubs and activities into your own personal calendar on your phone, tablet or PC.
Parent/Carer login: In order to log in to SOCS, you will need to activate your account.
Please follow the steps below:
- Access your school’s SOCS login page by searching for the school on the following link: https://www.socscms.com/login. Then type in Wilmington Academy and click search.
- Select the ‘Parent’ tab.
- Select ‘Activate Account’ as indicated on the Steps 1-3 screenshot
- Enter the email address you as the parent/carer has registered with the school, and then select ‘Activate’.
- An email will then be sent to your email address containing an activation link where you can set a password. Once you have followed the instructions on the link you should then be able to log in using your email address as the username and your password.
When you are logged in, you can click on Activities to select clubs for the term.
- Click on the ADD button next to the club to sign your child up.
- The club will then appear on the calendar (and any changes to the club will update in the calendar view).
Any further questions regarding login please contact email@example.com
Mr I Priest
Assistant Principal – Apollo